Thursday, August 28, 2008


Woah,P.R.E.L.I.M.S is finally over.Its not Olevels yet i know,

but a burden was put off my shoulder.Mathematics paper just now,

was a little easy but i just could not focus my mind on that.

i just like art exams where less ppl came.haha.

I DONT KNOW WHY.

I felt like crying,i felt so confused,i felt so annoying

I DONT KNOW WHY.

i make many ppl pissed of by the silly me.

i should not sulk and shouted at you without any reason,

although you forgive me,but i felt so guilty.

alah,im SORRY.sumpah.


and now,i just woke up from a long sleep

from 12.30p.m till now:(

i felt so sick,and cold.did not took any medicine

because you are my medicine.hahahha.

i now i felt a little,goood!

i did not even change from my school clothes.

i was too tired actually by late sleeps

from the prelims examination that i have to study on.


and my house will be very noisy now at night.

very noise i tell you.

till i have to burst the hi set ON!


okay,got to go.Im going causeway point now.

need to hurry.

booo,ILY(:


No comments: