Thursday, January 15, 2009

late 2009




yes,i did forget all about my new year's resolution for this year.Since i have gotten back my results i think its the best time to pen down my resolution for 2009 which can help me get back in track to succeed in life.Never i thought life would be manageable without any schedule or targets and im really felt that im taking this advantage to finally earn my own money and at the same time rot at home with dvds and laying on the cosy bed.YAY,im liking my job now!




the resolution(S) for 2009...


1) to make my parents proud of me.


2) to have a happy and a big family as always


3) to saved a total of $2000 in my own bank account


4) not to cut my hair until its long!


5) pay my own expensive bill(guess so?)


6) to forget my first ________(un-manageable)


7) not to have any relationship in 2009 even a guy in NTU.


8) to forget all the memories with you,A.


9) make as many friends as i like.


10) to start 2009 with my "be yourself" motto because im always pretending to impress others.




yay!and just now fasiha accompany me to North Point SC.I did bought maxi eyes contact lens!


mum will scream and faint later and dont worry it would not be blue,yucks.hehe(:






and theres 10 fun-facts about me!




1. I will be feeling uneasy everytime when i dont disturb someone.


2.I will take seriously what ppl says about me.


3.I like to think over a small issue which always make me worried.


4.I always be friendly to others and sometime be as loud as i can.


5.When my friends see me outside,i will not smile at them as i could not see them(i need my spects)


6.I will always have headache 3 times a week.haha.


7.I still sleep with my phone under the pillow or in my pocket(scared ppl read my mgses)


8.If theres no sch or work i will wke up at 11a.m and bathe at 6p.m


9.I will always cry in watching malay dramas.


10.I will be always happy when i make new EUROPEAN friends while working((:

No comments: