Monday, April 6, 2009

and i had to drag my rusty brains to school again.I still have 13days to go and i should be excited in it but im not.I starting to like holidays and play dress up.Why is it starting soon!haha.and i found out that theres two ppl will be in the same class as me.YAY!!i got new friends.
P.s/im very loud and talkative but im so friendly.(will not want to get popular again((:)
and worst still,i had to go to orientation camp with lala kitchen!haha. The nicest girl in marsiling daa..haha.

Pheww! Store meeting was finally over.Period.We are lucky because none will be retrenched for now.I will be still be in SB-RC as a team.YAY.and today i had to work.Tuesday,friday and saturday.There will be new partners and the new cute manager,noreen!Yay.
And im so looking forward for tmr,ppl.yahoo.(8 april 2009)

opps,its iqaa birthday today!!!
SO,happy birthday to giler.I had to accompany her yesterday to penisula and i had a great time there!yay(((((:














No comments: