Sunday, May 31, 2009

Oh,is Karma playing on me now!??
I had nothing against guys that im not interested in and i really dont bother about them.Do you girls really feel irritated when a guy asked you, 'What are you doing?' uncountable times in a single day?I really do.
He might showed concern but if he ask 'What time you going school today?' every single day and he knows what time you going home and still ask you is it really important to reply?and if i dont he will be angry wouldnt he?

Then,i leave him alone and i go MIA!(this showed that im not interested)

Oh,then i had found someone who i had just saw and after that i do like him and then i feel that he do like me too but the thing is he did not even talk to me that much but what he does is just to smile at me.And turn out,he might have someone else,hoho-.-

So,the moral is that girls must sold expensive(taken from LALA).Be arrogant and have a higher ego.
The point is I CANT BE ARRONGANT!!!never cos im born friendly.xoxo

And i no need to worry about guys anymore cos i have Fiq to accompany me on MSN and he need to bother me every morning.and guess what?

I have to do something of my fringe!!
perm it,wahahah.ok tml doinggggg!!

No comments: