Friday, July 10, 2009



Nenek had left us all for 5 long years on 10 july.Without her, life was a little empty,imagining what if she could see me here,growing and having happiness in life with friends and family but she wont see all that.She 's gone.She is the best grandmother i had,who took care of me since im small and till i grew till primary three.She is the one who cooked my meals,iron my clothes,bathe me and the one who gave me the wonderful experience of loving someone.My parents did too but she and grandfther did it with more effort than them.I miss being around with her and eating her most delicious foods and not to forget the way she tied my hair.I used to cry rolling on the floor when she sent me to school.The reason was i want to follow her out and not to school.


But every moments i had with her,are all memories.Why,good times always come to an end,real end.I had always want to have her again but what can i do?It is all fated to be.God took her away from me.Nenek,i miss you so much.i will stop here.


On a much much much brighter note,i had gotten the Canon SX 1 IS. Wahhh,damn shiok.I can take beautiful pictures now,im so happy that dad finally bought me the camera yesterday before nenek's 5 years ceromony.I was sad but happy though that i finally have this camera,its my dream camera!!wohohohohooo



No comments: