Thursday, December 10, 2009

This post will be a very not a short one i guess.

Im feeling so empty deep down inside me.It was as though i cant do anything and i dont even know what the purpose for me to be living in this world.Maybe,i dont actually deserve to be in here but if i didnt,i wont learn useful things and experiences that i have gone through and most important thing,my religious.I have been wasting my 17 years of living and now i am regret of it.I had just realised that the only thing that i cant trust is my family and some of my friends but most importantly my family esp my parents.Tell me,since when i did make them proud of me,i never did.I have not been a good muslim and i did badly in my academic now.My UT1 grades are terrible and i dont think i will pass all of them,not even one but im trying my very best to work hard on my daily grades and of course UT2 and 3.I felt so pathetic cos it is only the first test and i cant even make it.

For now,what i can do is to make my parents happy and to make sure what i really one in my life.Maybe,from now on,i wont be like the old me,i will perhaps be much more sensitive and of course,i will be talking much more lesser.I just need a moment where i can think more about myself and just my family.Maybe,it is time for me to be better.My parents prayed for me everyday and wants me to be a good muslim and also someone who is successful one day but what i got for them in return? I  am going to prove to them that i can make it and at the end of the day showed them my GPA for this semester.Now,i finally found out that,my grades are much more important then anything else that i desire.I am so down right now.I am going to study for my Digital Media Arts for tmr test and yes i am aiming for an A and im serious abot this.Bye.

No comments: