The day after we went back from Holiday,we celebrate Akit's Bday at Seinbong. Our family likes this place so much because of the food there.We always do gathering for birthdays and end up having fun though and
i cant wait for my birthday to come.I just want to be legal and not to forget,Shiela's going be legal soon.Grr.
6 corner.
Got Cats ah.
Alamak.
This is my family members.
This is the forever classic look.
This shows our attitude.
Look at my mum,haha.Classic.
Better be my sister,haha.
Some of the foods there.
Photos : Credits to Abg Din.
Well,its Akit
Then we went to Danga Bay for awhile after that cos its Chrismas Eve.
It was so packed and jam.We were stucked there so long.
But we saw the fireworks.
Love them so much.
AND DAD WAS FRUSTRATED OF THE JAM.
So,we intended to go home.
THEN,THEN,THEN
GUESS WHAT HAPPEN?
Our car broke down halfway.
zzzz
Dad went out to check the engine and mum asked me to called Abg Din.
Then,before i was about to call,we saw a car reversed towards us.
I want to see who is that but then,Sister said maybe it is the bad people.
So,i did not go out of the car.
It was so funny,then we found out that it was Abg Din car.Zomg,haha.
It was 1.13 am and of course the are no mechanics awake at that time.
So we had to tow the car away.
Omg,my taufik Cd's being towed too.
hahaha
When,it was being towed,We took some pictures.
and i like this two so much,super cool sia.
HAHAHA
So,we had no car to go back Singapore,we had to sleep at my cousin house:D
THE HOUSE IS SUPER BIG
but,i didnt bring extra clothes,lens solution and everything.
Lucky,my cousin have all the stuffs.
Slept around 3 am and the next day took the car back
and back home.
We slept at this princess house.hehe
Now,im thinking what to blog about for my last post before the start of 2009.Still thinking and im clueless.
I need to find a really fantastic and exciting job.The job i have now,is not so interesting.I want something that makes me gugu-gaga over it but i dont know what it will be .
I missed school but I hate it when school reopens,i will say something like 'I dont know what to wear for tmr"because it simply means,i wore everything aldy and there isnt enough clothes.I just need money to buy them and sometimes,i used my allowance money.Dad said, 'It's better to have a son than a daughter ' because it means that daughter will definately spent more than the son but i can see that my dad treat us fairly and im proud to have him.Well,i cant deny, Clothes can make me happy,like really happy.Shit:D
No comments:
Post a Comment