Friday, January 1, 2010

2009

Well,it is the end of TWENTY ZERO ONE and it will be the start of TWENTY TEN !
I am a little upset that everything in 2009 will be just memories for me to cherish for now and maybe,i will seek some new adventures in 2010.2009 have been the most best moments i had in my life.In this post, I will write everything in shorts and what 2009 mean to me.

My family
They are the ones that make me comfortable and make me the real persom i am now.Although,there are times we did not agreed with one another,but we still stay strong as family.





My first working place. SB-RC
This is the most awesome moment i had in 2009. I meet people of different attitudes and different points of view were i can be social and communicate well with people. Im confident of myself now. I just miss the Starbucks outings and also and Store meeting. Haha





AND,OMGZZZ just look at me !!! HAHAHAHA.
YUCKS.

My Orientation Friends in RP
They are the first bunch of RP peoples,that i make friends with and of course,it is one of the best orientation camp ever.




 LOVE YOU GUYS :D

My friends
Without this lovely bunch of people,of course my life will be boring.With this people around,everything is just fine and i love everysecond with you all.









My Classmates
They are the reasons why i come to class everyday and why i enjoyed my time there.

E37C






E35L



im done. GOODBYE 2009.

No comments: