I think i need to start back my habit of blogging.I havent really have the mood to blog nowdays because whenever when i start typing the link to blogger,trying my best to blog about something,msn chat keep popping out,facebook chats or the ringign of the phone.That point of time,i lose my mood in blogging.How pathetic i can be?
So what should i blog about? What did i do for this holiday?What movies i watch?Where did i go?Which club i went to? or what did you do the whole day at home? Isnt that so normal on what we read the blogs everyday and everytime.How about why you love today or how about how or who make your day? or vice - versa.
So from now on,Im starting this blog a fresh. Starting from the 10th of April 2010,this post is going be my first post.The first post of being active on my blog.I will do this blog like a combination of tumblr,twitter and of course some blogging.
No comments:
Post a Comment