Tuesday, April 13, 2010

little things

I promised to myself that I would not be spending my money on things anymore this month.Starting from today,i only use my own money for transportation and on food because i got all the things i wanted already. And of course lots of new clothes,and better still i got a new favourite shoes although it is not what i wanted.

First is this laptop skin.I think this is hot -.-
I love zebra prints this much,and i think my laptop look hot,hotter than Megan maybe.Dream on.

My virgin red bag.Thissoundsuperwrong. but i love this bag so much

I wanted to buy Electric blue canvas Vans so badly but theres no sizes for women only for men. Im so sad that i didnot get those shoes because im totalk in love with the colour and they said the colour is really nice.
I will show you how the shoes look like.


It is damn awesome right?Oh man but but i got myself another colour another brand.
I like the design but i really hate the colour.I never expect i get the black ones.

So,i bought this (:


Im very very happy.I got a job interview tmr at 3pm and then maybe im going JAM and HOP at RP.I will post details on the next post.Byee.

No comments: