26.05.10
I start my day that day by walking to school with Eri and Sha since bestfriend start school at 9.15 and me at 8. I Reached class and got all the wishes,facebook notifications,twitter and from hp messages non stop. It was the best day ever as you know why :) Then,i called shiela for the 'good news' to tell her and she said she call me back because she wanted to go to to washroom,told chantelle and she said she cant go out of class,and hyrul told that he got no first break but this could not stop me from smiling in class.
Then,while i was busy in class,as usual using my laptop,theres a group of people just enter in my class.I looked at them and just continue doing my work until i heard they sing birthday song,and it was them - Shiela,Chantelle,Hyrul,Sarah and Ryan and sha who is behind this too :) Did not expected them to surprise me in class,during lesson with my classmates looking at me and all but i really appreciate it.
After class ended,Eri and ani asked me to go to washroom with them.I just went without thinking about anything because my mind was on cloud nine and came back to class,E35B surprise me with a pink heart shape cake and a BIG CARD.
I love you all!
So,I met up with the rest after school to eat up the big cake.
AFTER THAT WE WALKED AWAY FROM THE CANTEEN
AND CHANTELLE SAID SHE WANT TO CHECK SAKURA OUT.
GUESS WHAT HAPPEN???
...
....
.......
THE SECONDARY SCHOOL FRIENDS!!!
I WAS HAPPY TO SEE THEM BUT...
THIS IS WHAT I GET IN RETURN!!!!!
STILL,i love all of you :)
Then i had dinner with my family at Swensen.
Thats is how i spent my EIGHTEEN.
LOVE YOU GUYS!
No comments:
Post a Comment