Monday, June 21, 2010

YOU

Picture by - Nadia Mo
(I like how she took nice photos of me,and thats my hand! haha)
edited/


Hello,
Im sorry i get angry at you every single time,ever single day.Im sorry i have made you sad by shouting at you - no respect at all.I am really feeling guilty of doing that but i really could not help it.You disagree with the choices i had made,you keep on looking at my random faults,you keep on being pissed,you keep on not wanting to give me your listening ears which i longed a long time ago.You showed love to me buy buying me things.I know its rude for me but till when are you going to change and stop being angsty towards me.I don't even know if i theres a word love in between me and you- the thing you had created.But all i can say for now,i still need you.

I wont want a replacement,Mummy.(Hope you read this)

No comments: