AND,
my pay is coming in 3-4 days.Im so glad that i will be so soon because i needed the money to buy an ipod before school reopens eh.Im going Sim Lim by end of this week as i took my Friday off.
Wonder,what ipod should i buy with the budget of $200.I gonna be shopping at Designual,Cotton On and Daiso!YAY.I hope theres still enough money.Phttttff,money make me go mad.AND I was so shock that my ezlink card was consided aldult already;((((
AND,
farah arina and i had decided to make an big outing!because we did not seeing each other for so long already.Maybe we will be having picnic where we could spent time chit-chating!yay(((:
Lesson Learnt for this week!
Not to disturb others because theres always KARMA.
i TOLD YOU IM CLUMSY and i felt at my workplace just now!haha.
and worst still,'the partners ask whether my pantat was hurt'
hey,they make fun of me!haha
this aint a fairytale........
ohh,awww...
No comments:
Post a Comment