aww,sabi had replied to my post and i do really felt touched,so touched indeed!
this is her post and i just did the cut and pasting too
so babe,
here's 10 facts about you!
to my dearest Reen;
I'll always remember the way you get panicky each time you think you've lost your wallet, ez-link or hp etc,etc,etc:)
You were always there when i needed help and never once did you shun away from me.
We may fight at the beginning of the day but when the day comes to an end you and I always manage to work things out.
I love reading your essays cause they'd always have really cute grammatical errors in it which i would help correct.
I will never forget the time where we fought and i laughed when Mrs Yue knocked your head with a whiteboard marker.
And that time you pulled my hipster skirt down while waiting to enter art class.I'd always remember that lookof guilt each time you lied. you never were a good liar babe:)
You were the one who taught me to be sociable and friendly.
You never fail to make me laugh with all those silly antics.
You will never stray from my heart cause though matter how much i try to hate you, there's just so much for me to like about you.
Reen,though i may not say or show it often,but i really do appreciate you as a friend.
i miss studying at your house:)
talking about smashing and blending hitler's balls.haha!
all those mother chicken stuff and all the things we shared together,t
hey're priceless..
nothing could compare the times we had together,and yeah i miss those times.
Reen,you'll always be like the wind,
eventhough you're not there,i can feel you and you're not forgotten girl:)
"the sweetest things in life have always been there, yet it takes time to realise its presence"
No comments:
Post a Comment