Saturday, March 21, 2009

Im finally back from the most 'happening' holiday i had i guess.I had went to mersing and malacca for the March Holidays.The is nothing much out there.
We went Mersing on wednesday and we went to my aunt shop to help them out.I help their restaurant by helping them tidy the place up,dishwashing and try to make some drinks for the customers.Other than my cousin,Nabil who is working there too for the march holidays,i met a new friend whos name was Wan.and later at night,we went for bowling and karaoke.The mats there are making nuisance out of themseves.I felt so uncomfortable having them disturbed me all the time by making unappropriate noises in front of my parents..
THE next day,we headed to Malacca to met up with the others relatives and visit my late grandma grave.The place was full of mosquitoes and ants.but the intention was to my precious late grandma.Then,we went to the town of malacca and tried the most famous and delicious asam pedas there.We ended up leaving back to singapore at 11pm.and not to mention we stopped at Pagoh..

and reached home at 3a.m.I cant stand the lazy eyes.end.

No comments: