I felt like blogging and i dont know why i have the urge to make it a pretty long post as i rarely does that.Now,something just have run across my mind.Do i really need something nice that could stuck on my teeth like Viceroy or SKL? Would I enjoy it as much as i love shisha?
Dont bother,i wont confused myself any future(:
Why when fasting month is coming so near,i will always tend to do something sinful.I wish to be unique and all thanks to Nadya Lim Shanna,she is now tempting me to pierce my belly button,and omgg,it will be freaking cute.I want to pierce there too,nadya((:
I had 2 more UT's to go Mathematics and Communication and i will be free.It will be my holidays,and ohh,i need job cos i am so desperate for a lot of ramdom stuffs like i need some new clothes from Haji lane,redo my whole hair,a new leather bag and some unique shoes and not to forget a new phone.How can i find a job within this period?haiyahhhh
and i got 2 mood now.Im so happy and so dissapointed!!
I am happy,why?because,
My phone had been collected ,i will not miss my LGbaby!!and classmates pls stop distubing my Cinaaa phone,which can watch Astro!HAHAI feel like changing,any ideas of what touchscreen phone should i change to?I felt like taking LG cookie or the samsung.Yes,i hate to make a choice!
I am sad,why?because.
I did not receive any call from Cotton On.Therefore,i could not get in! I am so freaking sad la,i want to work there,and at least,a job!Now,i seriously need to find a job,someone help!!
Currently,just get back from Vivo and Haji Lane.Had fun with Sabi and Lala babies at vivo,and thanks for accompany me to take my LG baby!Headed to Mac after that,to buy shaker fries with pepper and met Estee there((: After that,proceed to Bugis to meet the others for shisha with Vannesa,Ajul,Afeeq,Harvin,Aqmal,Chan and Riswan.(lucky i rmbr their names,heh).
After that went home and plans to go to grandparents home cancelled!!Urghhh.
And,during fasting month after my UT ends,i will be going for terawih,it will be a must.Im going to be a good muslim from now on and repent myself.I want the best for myself.Im serious!\
p.s/ its a bundle of satay stick!!ouch,lol
No comments:
Post a Comment