Saturday, August 29, 2009

What have i do?

I did spent my first week of holiday working at the boutique.I only worked 2 days and i only sell one dress there,which cost 2 dresses from Amk Hub.lol.The clothes there cost like Zara clothes but Zara quality is way,way better.The reasons for working is to buy a new handphone and for me to do extentions again but i just realised tht my original hair would be nicer.

I did went Yishun Library with my sis,since we were desperate in reading books.It have been a long time i didnt read malay and english novels.I always remember that Sabi had always picked me a english novel and gave it to me to read.She has been my book picker for the past 3 years of my life.I enjoyed every book she picked for me and thanks to her,my favourite book is ' The boy Book' still.I am sure to miss those times,back then.

I just realised that boys are like accesories,when you like them,you buy.When you dont,you throw them away.Im too lazy to entertain guys nowdays or to be exact you,Shuk.Sorry to avoid you everywhere i can but i think that's the best way i can.Im getting bored over this topic,urghh.

but im so so so happy because,my aunt bought me some hair accesories which add on to my collections!! Im so happy((:

She bought this from Helen.


And here are some hairbands..


and my bangles,I just lost my favourite bangle,the colourful one!!Urghhh.
and now i felt like buying more bangles,lol/

p,s/ i know another shop which sell better accesories than Diva.Nicer,Cheaper and much,much more unique!!Going there soon!!

No comments: