Sunday, August 16, 2009

Mum's Birthday Celebrations.


Happy Birthday to my Mum and i hope that all your three wishes come true.
I love my Mama(:
p.s/ on her bday,she volunteer to clean my worst worst closet,haha.thank you,i felt so bad.


In the car on the journey to then 'makan' place.
I forgotten the name but it is in Johor,and from there we could see sembawang park!


Reached there,and was super full with malaysia Mats,HAHA.
Best otak-otak ever.

Ohh,'the-people-always-say' Hady Mirza look alike.


damn shiokkkk,
and oh ya,Mimi and Abg Din told me that they want to blanja me on this Saturday,their pay coming.They said they want to blanja at noon but not at night!
I was so freaking happy but than they said,Tak nak puasa?
(saturday,we fasting aldy!!HAHA)

The little sister.wootssss


And this will be the forever,Mat rep!


Black Pepper Crabbbbb(:



The fish,fish!

Cockles,cockkkk.

See how big is my family.

See Christiano Ronaldo,from Spore??HAHAHA


Omgg,he is so freaking cuteee.

I cant get enough of him.Hadirul Haraz

Awhhhh,Haziq!!



Im so ugly!! Shesshhh,but this pic like funny!!

The mother and son.


So cute,xoxo


Wahh,like superstar ah?HAHA


Smileeee.


The sister!!!haha


Lets go to the club!

HAHAHA,the best song was the ' Bom Bom Pow'

Woahhh,see the red shirt guy's hand!!omgg,hahaha



Karoake timeeeeeeeeeee.

This was a swear candid!HAHA







Tiger beerrrrr.

The club!!

The brothers.


This how i spent my Saturday,with my family because it was my mum's birthday.By,the time i reached home it was already 4.30am.Wahh,i sleep till Iz msged me at noon.I then proceed studying for coming UT3 and guess what??I finish study entreprise.
I want to got for and interview on Mon,wish me luck.
and,and.
wahh,im so fed up with the (someone) right now.Grrrr,i wish they were just friends.HAHA.
shiela and diana should know this.selenge,opps.


































No comments: