Confession 1
People keep on asking, what you want to be when you grow up? Who you want to become and how you can make your dearest ones feel proud of you.I will looked down on the floor, mingle my toes and just shrugged my shoulders because i knew if i tell what I want to be, they will laugh at me.
The thing is that, theres only 2 things in life that interest me and of course i would love if one of them is in my career.Acting and travel.
Acting is the thing i want to do. How am i suppose to tell others that acting is my dream career. For sure i know i must follow my heart,and try at be the best at everything i intended to do.Other than that, i would try to be an air-stewardess but for that i have to dream on because I don't have the looks and all the qualifications it has to be one.
And with bravery, finally, I had just confess that i want to be an actress in future :)
No comments:
Post a Comment