I am really feeling so fucked up with myself.Everyone around me does know that too, My family,friends,all of them. The reason being is me. Yes, all you can blame now is me. You can say how Im being so emotional, mushy and whatsoever because at the end of the day, I will be on my very own, no one to be there to support me either my friends or the relationship i am in. I have to agree that all i have been doing leds to a miserable commitment.Why must i put all my heart and soul to certain people, interest when all you know it is only for a short period of time.
And for now, all i need to do is to wish that, im blessed with pretty kind hearted souls around me, will talk to me when im down, will pick me up when i fall,will push me hard when i dont even try and will even question how am i without being ask.
Tmr is my FTT and im not even ready and maybe some people dont even care if it is a big thing for me.
I dont give a fuck about what you guys thing about me now, because its only me and some minors who knows who am I.
NOW YOU REALLY UNDERSTAND ME?


No comments:
Post a Comment