WHAT'S REALLY BOTHERING ME NOW,IS EXACTLY HOW SIHA FEELS.
Something's bothering me right now. Really bothers me much. My inner sense of what is right or wrong, my inhibiting sense of what is prudent. One word to sum it all : conscience. I was lazing around, bumming aroung, when my conscience hit me hard. Really hard, that it kinda knock some sense into my head. I am always torn between wanting to tell my story to everyone to let them know what is in my head and keeping it to myself. The problem is, being outwardly unhappy and consistently so pushes people away, no matter if they say they're always there to listen. There is only so much that only your real true bestfriends cn listen to. On the otherhand, to pretend everything is fine, that will only poison urself inside out; it is to ignore who you are and lose yourself. So, which is better? To have your friends think you are melodramatic, seeking attention and pessimistic or to drown in your mind? I honestly don't know.- Fasiha
AND I HAVE JUST LOST MY FAITH IN WHO ARE MY REAL FRIENDS.

No comments:
Post a Comment