There's only 2 things that make me clueless about teenager nowdays.Im just not sure whether its fashionable to them .I just want to note down on what i see and observe in my own blog and not to talk about other people behind their backs.Im not a two-face biatch and pls im not even near to being defensive.
The first one is why pretty girls nowdays thread their eyebrowns till its very very thin and then some would go it for a tattoo. I asked some of my friends but none knew what the answer is. So therefore,im still clueless !
I was working the other day and there was a loving couple in the store.
The girl was browsing through the clothes and the guy asked her girlfriend some questions.
it was in malay btw,and i could understand
HIM : Is it paintful ? (touching her eyebrowns)
HER : Nope.NICE kan ?
HIM : Oh,Nice Nice.
HER : You want to do a not? Lets do.Guys can do also.
I think the girl had just went for eyebrowns thread.And now i realised guys do it too.Its making me more confused.I think i should not bother,THIS IS JUST MY THOUGTHS K.
The other thing is ladies nowdays use thighs/leggings as pants and they match it with short shirt which didnt get the chance of covering their butt area.As we all ladies knew that thighs/leggings is very very thin material which can see your skin (translucent)and if you didnt even got the chance to cover your butt area,ppl could actually see your undies and your butt cheeks.Maybe its fashionable nowdays but what my friends and i knew is that long tops and only allowed to go well with thighs/legging.We had noticed lots of people using thighs/legging as pants.Maybe,its fashionable that way,i dont even know.Im still dont get any answer for this.
This is from Paris Hilton.
This is from Paris Hilton.and this is what i meant.
No comments:
Post a Comment