Saturday, October 10, 2009

The whole weeeek

Monday is my first day of school.The module was Creative Concepts which allowed us to act,I so love my course !!I got new classmates,a new classroom (which looks the same),new faci's,new things to laugh about in class and not to forget the same old shiela!



So,E35L is my newly class and im so looking forward to class although there's some really getting on my nerves but see on the brighter side,i got a lots of new friends..



Schools had been making me stress because i had to think what to wear to school everyday and due to that i think i need more shopping now but my parents wont allowed cos i had bought too much think aldy for myself.And worst still my sister would side my parents and tell them that i cant chose what to wear because my drawer is too full aldy.Its not that,im just bored to see the same things in my closet,I need new stuffs !!






Tuesday was my digital media arts!! And we had photoshoot session.We were required to take 2 pictures,one happy and gloomy without editing the pictures but the camera we got was a bad quality,canon D400.We just gave it a nice shoots and ohh,i had to be emo models for 3 ppl!! GOD.

P.s/ im not going to put my pictures.it suxs,lol







So,i spent my thursday at shiela home sweet home and tried cooking the PAPA noodles. It's was superbly amazing and the tadpole look alike ice cubes.It was so niceee.and then lala accompanied me to her home bus stop.I think she had not been herself lately and i hope everything will go prefectly well her ,love ya (:


and the worst day was friday,HAHAHA.i meant the best day ever !! We went to shop for 3 long hours which just seem like 3o mins.Unfortunately,i spent my money again!! HOW CAN I NOT ??

Tell me la.and shiela just temp me to buy those shoes,omg i really need to buy them now.I mean tml i so going buy!!! The shoes was awesome.And you know what,if i were to have a child,i would want it to be a son,cos guys wont spent so much on clothes!!!HAHA.


So,this is somehow the shoe look like.


and ohhh,i gave my boss an lying excuse.I got a very high fever!!LMAO.and all thanks to my parents who wants to jalan raya somemore,HAIYAAA.must still follow them.but but got money !!LOL.

OK,im done too many things to talked about aldy.Im just so excited on next thursday,going swimming with GFS!!

No comments: