Friday, October 30, 2009



My Wednesday till Friday in school was spell Awesome.Classmates have been fun and im showing my true colours already,being talkative!anddd, i was being bullied in class k.lol


WEDNESDAY - will officially will be my favourite day of the week since i like the module of the day very much,esp the Cognitive Faci.I was very excited to watch Singapore Idol that day but i was pretty sad/dissapointed that my idol,Malaque was out this week.So bad she was very pretty and adorable.I like!!


Thursday - Lesson was okayyy although it was very very boring.Watched my classmate performed on stage and after that when to our favourite hang out spot playing LALA'S intendo with diana. OMGG,it was countless time i shouted.Too bad,shouting in playing games is my habit already.It was very fun and then we went home after Mus and his freind went off.

Friday - Was in class playing soccer with ps2 controller.I sux at playing soccer games what to do but i like seeing the footballers kick some balls in the game.Lol.Fairuzi,Can i play again on Monday!?hahaha.I had the adventure learning thing in RP at 5pm.Friends have been telling me that i have to do abeseiling and rockclimbing.I was very very eager to go. Lucikly,Shaa,shaawani,bakti,bryan and li teng go too.It will be awesome if the whole class do abseiling together.I was the second to try it on although it is raining.It was scary at first but it was fun after that.The funniest was Bakti,He was running on spot during abseiling cos it is very slippery.When,i saw his action,i was laughing my ass out without stopping.Li Teng took so long to abseil cos he was stuck in the middle.HAHAHA.After that,we went to have our dinner and went home.Not that bad for my friday,i guess ((:

No comments: