Tuesday, September 29, 2009

3 hot shoes


Here goes my proper post which took like finally,i know.
Yesterday,mum and i went to haji lane.Of course,we did not do shisha,lol.My mum is never a fan of it.So from there,we went to Arab Street too then to zam zam.She had spent $160 altogether and had bought me some tops too.Thanks((:
And Just now,i finally went to my beloved RP with Shiela!We intended to bring shiela's laptop to IT Helpdesk but end up,Syed had too.Syed had to download Abobe CS4,and i would only end at 3pm.Grrr,so we went out of RP to bring Mum's clothes to the tailor shop.So many many thanks to Shiela,i had bought 3 hot pairs of Mary Jane look alike shoes!! Im so in love with them now and i cant stop looking at them.I bought 3 different colours and i can wear it to school everyday.YAY.(and if you guys want to take a look at the shoes,tell me!I will try my best to upload the shoes on my blog.)THE SHOES ARE SUPER CUTE(:
so, we got back to RP,by cab and fetch my babyyyyy.And,ohh.
I want Syed to have a new look before school starts too.
I think,i would want to spent my 5 days left,for real shopping before school starts.I need new tops,bottoms,shoes,bangles,hairbands,jacket and many many more.Since,it is a new semester,i do want everything new too,lol.
I dont know why,but the library is just calling me! I want new books.Im bored of facebook,msn,blogging,blogshops and all related cyber world.I just need to seat at a cafe/garden/beach and read a book.Maybe will be heading to library tml before work starts.
Im going to be busy this few days.
Wednesday & thursday
I will be working for long hours till the shop close.Im enjoying my time there,especially with Cally.She has been funny,friendly and also entertaining my craps all awhile.Im going to bring some raya cookies there,cos they forced me to bring,lol.kidding.
Friday
Will be going for piercing in the morning,Ouch with Nadya and Shikin (but this isnt comfirm yet)and will have raya outing with canberra secondary mates,anyone from CSS want to tag alone,msg me ok!we,will be glad that you can join in(:
Saturday
Will be heading to a wedding in Malaysia and at night my 2-just-got-pay cousins will be belanja-ing us!! Woots,like finally,haha.but thanks ahh,Abg din & Abg Mimi.
Sunday
Might be going for Khairul Amri's wedding i guess so.Im so freaking eggcited that im going to a wedding of a national soccer player,Omgg.I want to see the other players!!!haha.
p.s / i cant get my smile out of my face,cos what i am thinking that make me smile is the shoes i bought!!!!!! grrr(:

No comments: