Friday, September 4, 2009

Firstly,sorry girlfriends i cant make it to the gathering for break-fast together.I am so sorry and i promised that i will make up with you guys.Sorry LALA.We go geylang?

Ohh,told dad that we wanna go geylang,
He smiled and said,
D: You want go and see the boys there??
Me : What!? There are all mats(roll eyes,lol)

And E37C,miss you guys big times.E37C is the world best memories i had in school(LALA also,lol) and they had planned a ECP bbq.Soon yu had always been the organizer for class outings.He is good at it and had also asked me when Wafi will be back in Singapore cos he want all to come!I am so glad that we hang out together eventhough we will be seperated next term.


Then,when to watch a movie,G Force 3D with cousins,sis and ifah.The planned was to meet Abg Din at 8.15pm at the Amk bus stop to fetch us,but they reached 15 mins late.I had this love relationship with Amk.I love Amk because of Amk hub where i often get clothes from there and my friends and I had found a favourite spot to so called 'Lepak' there.HAHA.It is a nice place where you can do whatever you like there.(back to the story)Upon reaching the bus stop,there will be always some irritatants.haha.So went to bugis and watched the movie at 10.45pm,before that when to Bugis Junction.I went to buy the studs headband at the all-time-desire-shop.I am so happy cos it can add to my collections!YAY.The movie wasnt that bad and the effects was superb.
I didnt bring my camera!!

We left the cinema around 12.30a.m.Abg Din had this idea to give Lim Chu Kang a visit.So we headed there and turn on the 'Mistiri jam dua belas' on the radio.It will gives us a better effect to the surronding we were in.haha.So we went past the cemetry and the deserted road.So quiet and dark.It was quite scary when we were in a car travelling with dim lights and when all of the sudden,the window was wind down by abd din.shessh.Abg Mimi is always the 'Im so brave guy.'
HAHA.After,we got bored there,we went to Sembawang park.Sembawang Park has been the most haunted park in singapore.I had heard many stories there and worst still from my grandparents who last time lived near there.So,we drove pass the Kampong Wak hassan,and the mosque was so quiet.It was scary and Ifah and my sis closed their eyes.HAHA,so funny.We wanted to see ghost but theres none.Its ramadhan,lol.After that we went to Kranji to see people making up in car.I wonder why they dont do it on a bed.LMAO.

Reached home at 2.40am.Thanks to abg din for sending us home safely!Mum waited for us,and when dad came home we had our pre dawn meal.After that,i went to bed. I am so missing someone voice,Grrrr.

And just now went to Sabi house.She is not in as she went for camp.I met her parents and siblings and they were as friendly as usual.It had been a long time i havent been seeing them.
I miss Sabi's mum cooking,So,yummy.I miss her too!Haiyaaa.

p.s/ My sister is still afraid after going to sembawang park!!HAHAHA.