Saturday, September 12, 2009

My saturday


I just came back from Malaysia and it is 1:15 a.m now.And today,we had iftar in car.HAHA.
Well,today was the most tiring day! I had to do house chores.I did wash the clothes and hang the clothes thrice.I was pretty pissed because i had to hang the clothes for three rounds.Vaccuming the floor and tidy up the rooms.Since, i woke up at eight in the morning cos i wanted to watch my favourite movie,i slept back at nine thirty till one in the afternoon,lol. Dad was irritated with me because i always wake up at noon.He even shouted 'GOOD AFTERNOON ' loudly to me.Grrr.What to do,its holidays!!HAHA.
Currently,Brother and dad is now watching soccer outside.Unfortunately,I officially have no more interest in Manchester United anymore. I always remember the times when i always on Manchester United side in class,and will argued with the liverpool fans!lol.
I am just pretty sexcited for raya and the raya eve!!Omg,and this wednesday too!hehe.
And for this week,i had completed reading 4 novels and i cant get enough of the reading books nowdays.Gonna hit the library tml.

No comments: