Wednesday, September 16, 2009

whos fault?











Yesterday,went Geylang with my girlfriends and i was raining heavily though but still,it was fun.We run in the rain and cos of that,i got a headache.haha.This year wasnt as awesome as last year though.
p.s/My hair smell of dendeng

and now im so guilty! I wasnt intended to ditch them by not going to the army museum today.Im sorry guys,i was so dumb to be overslept.I didnt realised till my alarm rang at nine forty five.and was to meet you all at 8.30! Qamarul called and text me but still i didnt realised it since i was sleeping.Sorry,i am so sorry!haiyaa.I even choose my outfit during sahur!
I was mad early in the morning with my dad because i had aldy reminded him that i will be going to sch at 8.30 during sahur,and still he didnt wake me up.Waduhh,i was like going to faint and mum can still said,'No need go la,help me clean the house today!'(Helloo,i have been cleaning the house like,Everydayy.)I have only completed 1/3 of my chores today,i felt like a housewife aldy!
I was so pissed of that i have to text my sister,because she also wil be heading there with her school.
me : Dillaaaaaaaaaaa,I just woke up!! Cannot go!!!
Her :Aiyahh,Tsk,then how??
Me: Dont know laa,cannot go aldy laa!
Her: Never set alarm clock ah?
Me: Set sia.Then wait i kena deduct my points!One point!
Her: Then how?? Just go laa
She also so clever,asked me just go to pasir lebar camp myself!?because of this,i became more clumsy today,since im clumsy everyday.
FML.

No comments: