Friday, September 11, 2009

it is not the right time to speak.

Currently was entertained by my cutest baby cousin on earth,Harraz.He came visiting my house.I was pretty amazed by this cute boy as he can make the micheal jackson moves and singing jenny,lol.

Gave work a miss for the whole of this week since i gotten my pay.I hate when Cik Merah gave me a visit,mood swing!urghhh.I am so irritated with my right eyes now! It is super itchy and when i use my contact lens,the lens moved up,bitch.grrr.
Im so lazy to elaborate future,so here goes 11 things bout me(since its 11 sep today,lol)
1. I love the feeling of sands in between my toes.
2. I love to be paranoid
3. I love to observe people all around me
4. I love to be talkative as always-.-
5. I love to hide under my bed and lock the room when i am sad
6. I love to witness the beauty of sunset,it sents tranquility.
7. I love the rain so much.(so much of kissing in the rain,lol)
8. I hate when people around me tend to be quiet
9. I hate old bus rides,making me dizzy
10.I hate cats,seeing the picture of it can give me eerieness
11. I hate not to be me,how unfair is that!lol
Ok,done.





No comments: