Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The IF questions


IF my religion allow Tattoo,I will definately have one now.Grr,its so tempting.
No,i wont!

IF piercing is addictive for me,i wont pierce like this,
I wont


IF piercing is cool and i love to have lots,
I wont want to make it so painful and hurt it with a lemon.ouch.
I wont!!
FML,lol(:

Sometimes sins that i know i cant make,i insist of making them.Sometimes,i really do need to see what is really right and wrong for me although i knew them.I really dont know what im thinking right now.Its freaking weird.Ohh,im forever weird.lol.
I made it to the Second day of terawih this year.I am such a happy girl and better still Am went too!I really want to change myself for the better me! So basically,i cant sleep now,cos im freaking excited.I am going shopping tml and mum insist me on buying a pair of killer hills for raya.OMG!!i must think freaking twice since i dont ever wore high heel shoes.
And on thursday,i will be accompany LALA,to CPF building,guess so.Miss her.
We gonna have a GIRLFRIENDS meetup for breakfast and going Geylang bazaar.Lets have fun,miss you all,loves!

I want get tanned some more!! People keep talking to me in Chinese but i want to be known as a Malay.I wanna get the orange tanning cream!lol

No comments: